This course aims to provide all relevant personnel with the knowledge required to understand the hazards and controls associated with the use of abrasive wheels.
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘Abrasive Wheel’
- Describe typical regulatory requirements for abrasive wheels
- Give examples of different types of abrasive wheels
- Explain how abrasive wheels operate
- Explain the importance of using guards during grinding operations
- Explain the requirements for portable and hand-held grinding machines
- Explain the main hazards of grinding operations
- Give examples of common problems faced when using abrasive wheels
- Explain what the PPE requirements are during grinding operations
- Identify the safety measures that must be in place during grinding operations
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.