With COVID-19 meaning that home working is no longer an option but a necessity for many, what are the potential side effects on our health and work performance. Employers may need to provide additional training to ensure appropriate supervision and work behaviours. These include remote technology, communication skills development, time management and ergonomics.
Managing remote teams and business continuity are operational priorities for companies during the COVID-19 pandemic. Remote working allows some operations to continue and facilitate flexible work schedules, which typically improves individual performance. However, greater flexibility and leading teams remotely puts a greater burden on managers and makes supervision more complex.
The group of workers who experience most difficulty in handling ‘boundary-less’ working are actually managers. This is mainly because they are connected longer in their ‘non-working time’.
The ‘Managing Remote Teams’ bundle includes 3 months access to 10 online courses and over 10 hours of eLearning.
• Negativity in the Workplace
• Decision Making
• Supporting Change: 03-Your Path to Supporting Change
• Management 101: 02-Leading and Communicating as a Manager
• Smart Management: Managing a Geographically Distributed Workforce
• Health and Safety for Home Workers (Managers)
• Lone Working (Managers)
• An Effective Leader’s Guide to Time Management
• Team Building IV: Conflict Management
• Essential Skills of Leadership: 05-Lead Effective Meetings
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.