Course Goal: This course aims to introduce, develop and increase learners’ knowledge and awareness of the importance of Risk Assessment and how it can reduce the likelihood of accidents in the workplace.
Introduction to Environmental Management and ISO 14001
- LO1 Explain the importance of being an environmentally responsible company
- LO2 Explain the role of ISO14001 in environmental management
- LO3 Define what is meant by environmental ‘aspects’ and ‘impacts’
- LO4 Explain the purpose of an Environmental Management System (EMS)
- LO5 Describe how to ensure continual improvement in environmental performance
Environmental Aspects of Maritime Activities
- LO6 Identify the significant environmental aspects of the Maritime Industry
Monitoring and Reporting
- LO7 Explain the importance of monitoring and reporting all environmental issues
Playing your Part
- LO8 Explain how you can play your part in improving environmental performance
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.